Q. How do I find journals?
Answered By: Pollak Library Last Updated: Sep 24, 2017 Views: 301
Use the Journal Search tool to find out which journals, magazines, or newspapers are available in Pollak Library.
- On the Library home page, click on the "Books / Media" icon (also found above).
- Click on the "Journals" link located at the top of the page.
- Type in the name of the journal, magazine, or newspaper you are looking for in the search box and click on the magnifying class icon.
Clinical Psychology Review
- If you do not see the title in the results list, or if you receive a "No records found" message, Pollak Library does not own the publication.
- If you do see the title in the results list, please note the access information provided for the publication (e.g., online access or availability at Pollak Library). Click on the title to see the full record with details about access to the publication.
If online access is provided, you will be directed to the database containing the publication. If you are looking for a specific journal article, for example, please browse to the right year, volume, and issue of the journal to find your article.
If availability is at Pollak Library, the publication is in paper form in the library. Please write down the location and call number to find the publication. Please note that journals do not check out, but copiers are available.