Q. How do I find children's books?
Answered By: Pollak Library Guides Last Updated: Sep 24, 2017 Views: 164
1. First, use OneSearch to do a keyword search.
dr. seuss cat
You also may click on the "Advanced Search" link located to the right of the main search box in OneSearch to do an author or title search.
- For an author search, select the "Author/contributor" option from the "Any field" drop-down menu located to the left of the first search line.
- For a title search, select the "Title" option from the "Any field" drop-down menu located to the left of the first search line.
cat in the hat
2. After running the search, you may limit further by selecting "Juvenile" and/or "Juvenile 4th Floor North" under the "Location" section on the left-hand side of the results list.
3. A way to find children's picture books by subject is to consult A to Zoo: Subject Access to Children's Picture Books. This book is available in the Curriculum Collection on the 4th floor or Library North under the call number PN59.Z5 L47 2001.