Answered By: Pollak Library Guides Last Updated: Sep 24, 2017 Views: 60
Digitized music scores:
- At the Library home page, please click on the "Databases" icon (also found above) and then click on the letter M.
- Select Music Online.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Enter title, composer, genre, etc.
- Under Content Type, please make sure Score is the only option selected.
- Click the Search button.
Print music scores:
- Use OneSearch to do a keyword search. You can search by composer, composition title, musical form, or a combination.
- After running the search, please select the "Scores" option under the "Resource Type" section on the left-hand side of the results list.