Q. How do I find music scores?
Answered By: Pollak Library Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 28
Digitized music scores:
- At the Library home page, please click on the "Databases" tab and then click on the letter M.
- Select Music Online.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Enter title, composer, genre, etc.
- Under Content Type, please make sure Score is the only option selected.
- Click the Search button.
Print music scores:
- First, using the "Keyword" option of the library catalog's Advanced Search tool, enter your keyword(s).
Note: You can search by composer, composition title, musical form, or a combination.
- Next, before clicking the "Submit" button, locate the drop-down menu under the "Material Type" option.
Select Music Score from the drop-down menu.
Click the Submit button.