Skip to Main Content

Skip to Content (Press Enter)


Q. How do I get research assistance in person?

Answered By: Colleen Greene
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017     Views: 62

Walk-in Research Assistance

The main Reference Desk is located on the 1st floor, Library North. Reference librarians are available most library hours to help with questions and research, to recommend appropriate print and electronic resources, and to provide instruction on possible strategies and techniques.

back to top

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.