Skip to Main Content

Q. How do I establish borrowing privileges at the Pollak Library?

Answered By: Kevin Phillips
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018     Views: 3036

If you are a current student, staff or faculty of CSUF your borrowing privileges are already active and you can visit the Circulation Desk on the first floor south to start checking out material. If you are affiliated with another CSU and are current, please visit the Circulation Desk to have us import your borrowing record. If you would like to join the Patrons of the Library, you can come to the Circulation Desk to fill out a registration form and pay the required fee. As a member of the Alumni Association you are granted library privileges and can bring your membership information and fill out a registration form. Members of our reciprocal borrowing community can bring in their authorization letter from their institution to set up their patron record.

If you have any questions, please contact Circulation at 657-278-2721.

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

Last Published 1/30/19

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.