Skip to Main Content

Q. How do I dispute fines or other library charges?

Answered By: Kevin Phillips
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017     Views: 380

You may complete a Fine Appeal form at the Circulation Desk (1st floor, Library South). Your appeal will be reviewed by library staff, and you will be contacted regarding the outcome.

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

Last Published 1/30/19

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.