Skip to Main Content

Q. How do I place an Interlibrary Loan request?

Answered By: Stacy Caron
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017     Views: 1134

Requests must be submitted electronically via ILLiad.  ILLiad requires "first-time users" to create a user account.  Once the user account is established, patrons may submit requests anytime from a computer with Internet access.

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

Last Published 1/30/19

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.