Skip to Main Content


Q. Where can I find information for AB540, DREAMers or Deferred Action students?

Answered By: Barbara Miller
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017     Views: 53

A good place to start for finding information for AB540, DREAMers and Deferred Action is on our Chicana and Chicano Resource Center website.

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.