Q. How do I access streaming music through the Pollak Library?
Answered By: Pollak Library Guides Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017 Views: 140
Streaming music may be accessed using the following options:
- Naxos Music Library
(available through the "Databases" icon found above and also on the Pollak Library home page)
- "Music Streaming" section of the subject databases list for Music
- Pollak Library catalog search in OneSearch:
- Click on the "Advanced Search" link located to the right of the main search box.
- Do a keyword or title search and select the "Audio Visual" option from the drop-down menu under the "Material Type" section located to the right of the first search line.
- After running the search, material available for streaming will display in the results list along with corresponding links for online access.
Off-campus access is available to current CSU Fullerton students and employees and requires authentication with the CSU Fullerton Portal username and password.