Skip to Main Content


Q. How do I access ESHA's The Food Processor from my home computer?

Answered By: Pollak Library
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017     Views: 116

You may access The Food Processor from ESHA Research and other software via CSU Fullerton's Virtual Computer Lab (VCL):

The above link has helpful information, including available software and resources for additional help.

Please note that this software also is currently available on computers 1-52 on the first floor of Pollak Library North.

This site is maintained by Pollak Library.

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.