Answered By: Pollak Library Guides Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 113
1. Navigate to an appropriate article index or database.
2. Limit your search to author field, if possible.
- Depending on the database, you may be able to select 'Author' from a drop down box, or click an 'Author' radio button.
3. If a search on the author's name is unsuccessful, consider trying one of the following search tricks:
- Search the author's last name first (smith john)
- Put the word, and, between the first and last names (john and smith)
- Search the first initial of the first name followed by the database's truncation symbol (smith j*)